Stageology & The Intulexia Paradime

Ten Stage study with Stageology

 

Fraser Trevor Fraser Trevor Author
Title: The wound is the place where the Light enters you
Author: Fraser Trevor
Rating 5 of 5 Des:
"The wound is the place where the Light enters you." - Rumi "We are healed of a suffering only by experiencing it to t...



"The wound is the place where the Light enters you."







- Rumi










"We are healed of a suffering only by experiencing it to the full."







- Marcel Proust










"As my sufferings mounted I soon realized that there were two ways in which I could respond to my situation -- either to react with bitterness or seek to transform the suffering into a creative force. I decided to follow the latter course."







- Martin Luther King Jr.

About Author

Advertisement

Post a Comment Blogger

 
Top